Home >> Forums

Shout Box

Latest Message: 6 days, 9 hours ago
  • Numbnuts : You could always try our server {-TD-} Target Dummies, as a few of them pop on there too...... «link»
  • Numbnuts : I still find a few of those rare Little Girls (-LG-)'s about on a weekly basis, just not on the LG server. Hope this helps! ;-)
  • Numbnuts : If you want to find your buddies try this link to search Gametracker...... «link»
  • Numbnuts : Hi Spud, I'll talk to ya seen as no one else has yet. :-)
  • -LG-Baked()Potatoe : I was deleting applications off of my computer, and saw Urban Terror. I haven't played in so long. It reminded me to come to the clan website! That's really too bad we all got so busy with our lives, but hey, it was fun while it lasted! Sad to see the website will be down soon. I would absolutely love to play with you all again!
  • -LG->bosher : Btw this site is likely to go offline soon.. As the domain needs renewing.
  • -LG->bosher : 2000 - 2200 utc. Is usually the best time. I hang around on TNG 24/7 Dealey server.
  • -LG->bosher : Hey Hillbill, private message me your email, I will alert you when we are on.
  • -LG-HillBill(FM) : hell its hard to catch you on a game any of you o well one day maybe
  • -LG->bosher : and hello to Storm the bringer of spam xD is there room in hell yet? Come flagfight with us sometime
  • -LG->bosher : Lolz. Yea I missed Monday nights Xon games, I try to drop by on Monday numbz, keep your helmet on.
  • Numbnuts : Not only Turbinehall awaits you, so does my a*s! ;-) Catch ya later matey.
  • Numbnuts : LMAO Stormy, nice to hear fro you again. As for your "Large Genitals" now I klnow why you use Low Gravity, it's cause your old and ya b*lls drag on the floor! Nice to see ya back now come and find me on a Wednesday night (8.00pmish) UK Time for a round or two on Urban Terror. You can find us here.... «link»
  • -LG-Stormbringer(ATO) : not bad for a spamming naab?
  • -LG-Stormbringer(ATO) : spam
  • -LG-Stormbringer(ATO) : spam
  • -LG-Stormbringer(ATO) : btw, next time try to use proper latin Bonzo, it made no sense
  • -LG-Stormbringer(ATO) : lol
  • -LG-Stormbringer(ATO) : (insider joke)
  • -LG-Stormbringer(ATO) : how about a game -Large Genitals- vs TinyD*cks instead of spamming the shoutbox
  • -LG-Stormbringer(ATO) : Nope never..Ive never learnt how to spam. Luckily Numbsy is not only the only person who reads this, he's also answering all rhethorical questions :)
  • Numbnuts : No... But I do! :-) Might catch ya later on our server matey! BTW, where were you on Monday Night? Me, Flirt & Doggy were playing Xonotic and we'll be back next Monday night (8.00pmish UK Time)
  • -LG->bosher : Stormy, TacticalTrout do you ever visit this site?
  • -LG->bosher : Hello hello! I thought I could hear negev fire. I thought it was my tinitus, but here you are numbz! So have you played xonotic yet?
  • Numbnuts : Hope to see ya soon...... «link» Your bestest PA'er, TD'er and almost LG'er ;-)
  • Numbnuts : The server is Urban Terror 4.2, so if ya aint upgraded do so otherwise you wont be able to log on and get ear-ache from me. :-)
  • Numbnuts : Anyway, hope all my LG (Little Girl's) buddies are doing fine. Don't forget to pop and se us on our server sometime. The busiest day is, of course... Wednesday Night (That's British time for you foreign freaks)
  • Numbnuts : Yawn, don't ya hate filling our forms, waiting for an e-mail, verifying that e-mail then having to wait for the old git to wake up and allow me to go and spam his new forums! LOL ;-)
  • Numbnuts : New game & Forums eh? But are they any good? Let me go and see! LOL ;-)
  • Numbnuts : What's the Dog giving me grief for now? Let's have a read eh?

Only registered users are allowed to post

| 

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Helping out players in need
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Complaints: Server, Member, or Admins
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Helping out players in need
Helping out players in need 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi all. I'm not sure if this is the best way to end up getting help but I just really do have a complaint. I was banned on S4 over a month ago and was never told why or by who. I have never cheated or even given anybody a hard time. So after searching I found this site and thought how cool, I will be able to get this taken care of. And I have had a few admins respond and were very nice to me but still after almost 3 weeks nobody can even tell me why I was banned. Not even tell me who banned me. I'm positive it is a mistake but of course I understand "that's what they all say". But can anybody just be banned and given no warning or something posted somewhere saying why somebody was banned? Is there not somebody in charge that can say one way or another, after a little looking, "yea it was a mistake" or "this is why so an so is banned"? Again I stick to my guns I have nothing to hide and know nothing will be found bad about me.. And have read in these forums about flat out cheaters given chance after chance after warnings again and again before being banned. So even IF somebody was guilty of something at the very least they should be accused or told something of why! I just think the permanent ban should maybe be a bit more involved with the admin or something so somebody like me can't just be banned and nobody can tell why or by who and for what. So thanks for reading this and yes I do feel a bit better getting this off my chest

Good day to all, Craig
FasterKiller
Negev Noob
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Helping out players in need 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Hmm, sadly I can't help you, looks like there's not much going on these days (everybody is probably busy IRL). I don't know either why you were banned, I once read that it can be possible that someone is banned because another player is hacking and constantly changing his IP so the admins have to ban a list of IP that covers a region. But it's just a thought, I don't have access to the admin features, sorry.
-LG-Thomasvegeta
M4 Maniac
www.youtube.com/user/thomasvegeta1992 Location: Belgium

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♫♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♫♪...

Re:Helping out players in need 2 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 27
Hi FasterKiller i forwarded you're PM and when i read what you now have written i guess you got no answer too!?

I feel bad for you and hope this messunderstanding will be sorted out quickly.
-LG-fellere
DE Disruptor
www.gametracker.com/fellere/ Location: Sweden
Unless you're willing to have a go, fail miserably, and have another go, success won't happen.

Mmm beer! - Homer Simpson

Usus magister est optimus

Re:Helping out players in need 2 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank guys, I'm sure it will get worked out too, I just need to have a little patience. Hopefully they just don't keep me out to long. I would hate to have to learn to jump all over again. lol
FasterKiller
Negev Noob

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: -LG-Piano_Man